We are in need of volunteers, cash donations and the following:
- For Hygiene items it is best if you can give the travel sizes
- Denture Crème
- Denture items
- Foot Powder
- Lip Balm
- Men’s Work Boots (especially sizes 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5)
- New Underwear (Men’s and Women’s including XL & 2XL)
- New White Socks
- Non-prescription eyeglasses
- Shaving Cream, Razors
- Adult bicycles in good working condition
- Towels and Washcloths
- Short and Long Sleeved T-Shirts (Men & Women)
- Leather Belts
- Men’s and Women’s Jeans (all sizes)
*All items need to be clean and free of stains and holes.
*No dress clothes, please.
*We are unable to accept donations during the event, but will begin accepting drop-off donations Aug 14. Deadline for drop-offs Friday, Sept 22.
For info on donated items and/or for drop-off location, contact Mary Miller
at email@example.com or call at 727-372-8600.